Where? 10am-4pm November 28, 2017, South Kensington Campus, Imperial College London
Who is this workshop intended for? City strategists, urban planners and developers
What will be covered?
- Incorporate systems thinking into the collaborative planning of Blue Green resilient cities;
- A hands-on approach to use the synergetic benefits of Blue Green solutions to enhance sustainability and resilience.
- Examples of state-of-the-art case studies
- The Blue Green Systems Approach
- goal driven planning, stakeholder involvement, designing for co-benefits, cost dependence, climate resilience.
- The Adaptation Support tool
- Waste water treatment & comprehensive water management
- Introduction of case study and client goals.
- Integrated design of blue-green solutions. Focus on outdoor air quality, building performance and energy, and comprehensive watermanagement.
- Merging of solutions and wrapup
Interested in attending?
Please contact Rebecca Naessens at email@example.com