Over the course of the project, the BGD has produced/enhanced a range of software tools and models. These divide into two categories: those that provide comprehensive models and methodologies for responding to the challenges of urban environments, and the suite of BGD-branded solutions which range from the broad to the specific.
Modelling and Methodological Tools
Three tools can be used to simulate better, more resilient and sustainable Blue Green urban environments, particularly in regard to the management of the urban hydrological cycle:
- Adaptation Support Tool (AST)
- Urban Water Optioneering Tool (UWOT)
BGD Software Solutions
A suite of tools that have been developed for a range of Blue Green applications. Together they comprise a holistic package for delivering holistic solutions.
- BGD Toolbox – Choice Support System
- BG Solution Evaluation Matrix
- BGD E-Learning
- BGD Green Facade, BIM Module
- BGD Intelligent Cistern
- BGD Integrated Monitoring System (IMS)